Thursday 14 April 2011

London Eurovision Party - the excitement mounts!!




This weekend in London is all about this year's London Eurovision Party! Held at the Shadow Lounge in the heart of Soho on Sunday evening, six of this years Eurovison artists have confirmed attendance, Poli Genova from Bulgaria, Glen Vella from Malta, Hotel FM from Romania, Raphael Gualazzi from Italy, Anna Rossinelli from Switzerland and the one I would most love to have a glass of something sparkly with, Senit from San Marino!

And I've just seen that Dame Emily Reed who was narrowly beaten by Jemini in the UK National Final in 2003 will be there!!! Oh my days, she is *bound* to sing "Help Me" - I might actually cry!

I wish I could be there, family commitments are keeping me from attending, but that should not keep you!

For more information, and to buy tickets for the event, go to

www.londoneurovision.com

On Season Rocks!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment