Saturday 4 February 2012

Oh Denmark, you should've known better!!

So another country that have chosen their entry for Eurovision is Denmark, and this year's first real EUROTRAVESTY!! Oh yes dear reader, you may have to get used to there being an occasional EUROTRAVESTY, for I rarely agree with the choices of song that countries send to Eurovision!

Don't get me wrong, I kinda like their entry, it's a safe, MOR number sung by a cute girl with a quirky taste in fashion, and here it is:




It's ok innit? Nothing special that grabs you by the wotsits, and I'm not certain it will get Denmark out of the semi-finals. NOT LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE DONE!!!:



Oh my, but this is wonderful! "Overflow" by Ditte Marie didn't even come close to winning the Danish national final, and I love it!! I can just see Dame Kylie singing it, *sigh*... If only the BBC could be reading this - it would be the perfect entry for the UK!! Never mind, it's still fab! :))) Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment