Sunday 12 February 2012

Iceland decides! And I don't agree!!

So, Iceland also chose their song for Eurovision last night, and went for a male/female ballad! It's not awful or anything, but, gird yourself, it's another EUROTRAVESTI, for reasons that I will discuss later!

Before that though, here's the actual song they did choose. The chap's called Jonsi, and went to Eurovision for Iceland before in 2004 with a neck-vein-popping performance, he seems to have calmed down a bit now! As he's so pretty, I haven't paid the female much attention, but she does a bit of violin strumming, which is sooooooo 2009!!! Here it is, anyway:



Loads of fans are praising this to the hilt, and like I say, while it's not bad, there's one or two other songs that should have got the gig for Iceland instead. As in:



This translates as "Never let me go" and is a much nicer, more memorable tune than the winner, and I think it would have done well in Eurovision, still, as I am starting to say a lot lately, we'll never know...!

1 comment:

  1. Noooooo, jonsi is perfect I say ... oh erm and the song too!!!!

    ReplyDelete