Sunday 12 February 2012

You can say it's all the same - HUNGARY DECIDES!

Well, it's been a big old weekend for Eurovision this weekend, with three countries choosing their Eurovision songs for this year.

By either accident or design, I spent last night round my mates Julie and Andrew's gaff just outside Cambridge and we watched Norway and Iceland choose their songs, but the first we are going to look at is Hungary. Most of the songs that Hungary had to choose from were rubbish, so of course the big fear is that there would be a EUROTRAVESTY and they'd choose one of the rubbish ones.

But in a rare feat, Hungary chose the best song, although unfortunately the singer is somewhat "vocally challenged" and I can't quite bring myself to post the live version yet, so here's the studion version accompanied by come charming shots of riot, wars and famines and stuff:



Now, I don't think this is bad at all, a bit Hurts-esque in terms of the music, and if the singer steps up to the plate it could do very well in Baku in May!! Hurray for Hungary, my second favourite entry chosen so far!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment